Two Weekends of HOLIDAY FUN in Petaluma
Petaluma for the Holidays
Saturday, November 30th and December 7th
in Historic Downtown Petaluma
Your Day: 11/30/19
- 11:30am in River Plaza Shopping Center, help welcome Santa & Mrs. Clause as they sail up the Petaluma River for Santa’s Riverboat Arrival. Be in line by 1:30pm to get photos with Santa!
- 1:30-5:30pm in Historic Downtown Petaluma, bring your Christmas lists and get some holiday shopping done! Enjoy Small Business Saturday deals and spend your money local for the holidays.
- 5:30-7:30pm in Theatre Square, enjoy the Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony with a live performance from the PJHS band, Petaluma Pete, free balloon twisting and more! Join us for the count down to Christmas!
Your Day: 12/7/19
- 11-5pm in Historic Downtown Petaluma and the Bank Hub, the downtown merchants invite you to join them for Holiday Open House, a day of festive fun for all! Enjoy free face painting, balloon art, horse & wagon rides (sponsored by Exchange Bank), kids entertainment, Anna & Elsa, Aple Tree Morris Dancers, a Holiday Market, Carolers, and more! Check the website to see all the merchant offerings!
- 5:30-6:30pm at the Turning Basin, bundle up and join us for the magical Human-Powered Holiday Flotilla. A parade of lights on the Petaluma River.
- 3-9pm at Hotel Petaluma, bring the family and head to the incredible Festival of Trees, a Petaluma tradition to support our world, our community, and our youth!
Two jam-packed Saturdays full of free holiday fun for all! Let the Holidays begin!